After you’ve downloaded theme zip file:
- Go to your WordPress admin panel,
- Appearance → Themes → Install Themes → Upload,
- Select the theme file from your computer and click “Install Now”.
To Enable The Slider
Go to “Appearance → Theme Options → Slider” and in the section “Display The Slider On” check places where you want the slider to show up.
Source Of Posts
Slider can display most recent posts or posts from a specific category. To change that go to section “Source Of Posts” in the slider options.
To Set Up The Portfolio
- Create a new category in “Posts → Categories”,
- Go to “Appearance → Theme Options → Portfolio” and in the “Portfolio Category” section select the category you’ve created,
- Create a new page and from “Page Attributes → Template” choose Portfolio.
Adding Portfolio Item
- Add a new regular post and add it to the category you’ve created earlier,
- Single portfolio post will be clean with full width layout.
To enable Grid template, create a new page and from “Page Attributes → Template” choose Grid.
If you want to show this template on the front page, go to “Settings → Reading”, change “Front page displays” to “A static page” and select the page you created earlier.
Post Info (Above Title)
post_author – Returns the author name.
post_date – Returns the date of a post.
post_edit – Returns edit post link, only when logged in as admin.
post_comments – Returns number of comments, only when comments enabled.
Post Meta (Below Post)
post_tags – Returns tags.
post_categories – Returns categories.
footer_copyright – Returns copyright info in the format: Blog Name © Year.
footer_wordpress_link – Returns link to wordpress.org.
footer_wildweblab_link – Returns link to wildweblab.com.
Don’t work on footer shordcodes.
Adding content before the shortcode.
Adding content after the shortcode.